Tried that search - did not work.
You don't need a Ford dealer. From pg 84 in the manual, instructions are clear.
To reprogram the remote entryBasic question is the F450 already equipped?
1. Ensure the vehicle is
2. Place the key in the ignition and
turn from the 2 (lock) position to 3
3. Cycle eight times rapidly (within 10 seconds) between the 3 (off)
position and 4 (on). Note: The eighth turn must end in the 4 (on)
4. The doors will lock, then unlock, to confirm that the programming
mode has been activated.
5. Within 20 seconds press any button on the remote entry transmitter.
Note: If more than 20 seconds have passed you will need to start the
procedure over again.
6. The doors will lock, then unlock, to confirm that this remote entry
transmitter has been programmed.
7. Repeat step 5 to program each additional remote entry transmitter
(up to four transmitters).
8. Turn the ignition to the 3 (off) position after you have finished
programming all of the remote entry transmitters.
9. The doors will lock, then unlock, to confirm that the programming
mode has been exited.
Is the 2012 remote the same as 2011 which I can buy key fobs for?