Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: meeting other owners  (Read 314 times)
portadoug

Helpful Rating: 0
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: Used
PurchDate: 12/2010
Model: 2950
ModelYear: 2009
Slide: Yes
IntColor: tan
ExtColor: brown
________

View Profile
« on: March 10, 2012, 10:02:44 am »

we have our second Phoenix, started with a 2551 and have a 2900 now, based in Port Aransas Texas and Fredericksburg Texas, we get to a lot of state parks and campgrounds in Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, looking for any cluibs or groups of PC owners to hook up with...ddporta@aol.com  Doug
kevin

Helpful Rating: 22
________
NewUsed: New
PurchDate: 9/2010
Model: 3100
ModelYear: 2011
Slide: Yes
IntColor: Maple
ExtColor: White
________

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2012, 03:38:50 pm »

Howdy, well for starters join the InterVec-Phoenix Travel Club.  I think Aimee has a link in the links section.  This year the campout is in Texas - I think it starts the Wed after Labor Day & goes to Sunday.  We join last year & went to the gathering in New Hampshire & had a great time.
kevin
BGolden

Helpful Rating: 18
________
NewUsed: New
PurchDate: January 2008
Model: 2350 Ford
ModelYear: 2008
Slide: No
IntColor: Maple/Beige
ExtColor: White
________

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2012, 09:03:53 am »

Good Morning portadoug

I agree with kevin, try the Phoenix/Intervec Travel group.  You'll meet very nice people, see the different modifications the folks have made to their RVs, and for a bonus, Kermit may show up with one of the newer versions.

We bought our PC 2350 in 08. We went to our first Rally in 2010 held in Branson, MO. We had a great time with the other members.

We became friends with Frank and Dee Jezek of Michigan, and thats why we attended last years Rally in New Hampshire.  Thats right,,,, I met Kevin at that event. Kevin has the Big White Phoenix. (Stealth Mode)

Our travel plans for this year will be a trip thru Ontario, Canada to Michigans Upper Peninsula to visit with the Jezeks.

http://www.intervecphoenix.org.  this is the web site for the group. You can read their newsletters, and get info on this years event in Texas.

Don't be to surprised if at some point in your travels another Phoenix pulls up next to you. Last year I was visiting
Prince Edward Island, and there, out of nowhere another Phoenix appeared. A very nice couple from Florida, George and Judi
also known as gradygal here in the forums. Later in the year we crossed their path again in New Hampshire at the Rally.

Again, this years event will be held in Kerriville Texas. Five nights at the Guadeloupe River RV Resort.    Cowboy

Check out the groups newsletter on their web page. They also list some local events, many of the members will have regional
get togethers.

Safe Travels
Bill Golden

Bill and Karen Golden
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: