• PurchDate: 10/17/11
  • Model: 2551
  • ModelYear: 2012
  • Slide: Yes
  • IntColor: Cherry
  • ExtColor: Classic Umber
KNOWING WHEN TO START A NEW TOPIC!
« on: March 11, 2012, 11:53:10 am »

Okayóplease donít give me a lot of disagrees really I am just trying to be helpful - but it seems like as the forum has grown some of the threads have wandered a bit (well maybe more than a bit) from the original subject.  For example, I really like to read the Introduce Yourself topic to see who is new on the forum and there is a lot of good information in there but all that good information is getting hidden under the subject of introducing yourself.
Itís no secret that the topic of a thread always drifts over the lifetime of the thread, but maybe if we follow a rule like if you are not sure if your information is relevant to an existing topic, post your comments under a new subject.  In other words, if it seems like your comment should be on a topic of its own, just start a new one.
I think gradygal did a great job when he posted his comments about AJíS Toilet in a new topic instead of continuing it under the Introduce Yourself thread.  

Sue
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 01:06:24 pm by Barry-Sue »
Barry and Sue 
Current   2012 2551 w/Slide
Previous 2008 2350 w/Slide

TomHanlon

Re: KNOWING WHEN TO START A NEW TOPIC!
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2012, 03:46:24 pm »
OK by me. I will try to be better in the future. You get a helpfull from me on this one.

pyrthkr

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2012, 05:33:56 pm »
Nice - you get a Helpful from me as well.

lghjr

• View Profile
  • OwnPC: No
  • NewUsed: Used
  • PurchDate: Used to own a 2700
  • Model: 2700
  • ModelYear: 2007
  • Slide: Yes
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2012, 08:27:39 am »
Good idea, I tried to get it moved and it didn't happen so posting the/a link back will make it even better.

aimee

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2012, 05:24:19 pm »
If you guys notice a topic needs to be split or moved, you can send me a PM. I am not able to always keep up with every thread, butI am able to pick a post within a topic and split it into a new topic from that point down.