Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: dumb idea  (Read 2263 times)
aimee
Administrator
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 61
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: New
Model: 2100
Slide: Yes
________

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2012, 09:44:22 pm »

I have no idea what the above post means. I'm not even sure it was written while sober, or posted to the right board or even the right forum but I do think I've been put in a position where I don't have a lot of choices on options to take.  shrug I hate when this happens. Angry

Aimee, Webmistress
aimee
Administrator
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 61
________
Model: 2100
________

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2012, 10:02:41 pm »

Also I would say that I don't think this is a dumb idea. If I were an RV'er I would totally put badges on my grill to celebrate mileage milestones. I also love those little maps.   ThumbsUp

Aimee, Webmistress
GoPhoenix

Helpful Rating: 41
________
PurchDate: 12/2010
Model: 3100
ModelYear: 2011
IntColor: Slate grey/Cherry
ExtColor: Full body grey
________

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2012, 09:16:24 am »

We have taken three tours through Mexico with Adventure Caravans. We liked the flat car tour so much. We then took the top and bottom copper canyon tour and I think it was even better.  That was in 2009. Felt very safe.   Very good trips

Thanks for the info on the tours.  We too like Adventure Caravans.  The PC makes a great RV to caravan in.  We were at the Spring Mega Rally in Washington D.C. this year.  At the rallies, they have the wagon masters give a PowerPoint travel log on 18 to 20 of their trips.  Mexico was one of them.  Id really like to go, but I dont think I can convince my travel partner.  I was hoping to get some testimonials to gradually change her mind.  We were already signed up for the 32 Day Great River Road and Fall Colors, 9/25/12: http://www.adventurecaravans.com/usa/avc_usa_tours.asp?TCC=32USMIS2012977.

At the rallies they give discounts on any trip and some really good discounts on select trips. We signed up for two more:
41 Day Southern Exposure, 2/28/13: http://www.adventurecaravans.com/usa/avc_usa_tours.asp?TCC=41USSE2012979, and the
49 Day Atlantic Provinces, 07/13/13 http://www.adventurecaravans.com/canada/avc_canada_tours.asp?TCC=49CN2012965

Weve been to many of these places, but the caravans are really great.  All the camping reservations are already made, the pace is mostly leisurely, you see places (especially events) you wouldnt necessarily choose on your own (always great), and do and see things you wouldnt even know to do.  Itd be great to have another PC along on one or more these trips

Hopefully Ill eventually wear down my wife at least maybe if only the Baja trip.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 10:06:58 am by gophoenix » Logged

I remember very few of the things that Ive spent money to buy, but I remember all of the places that Ive spent money to see.
kevin

Helpful Rating: 22
________
PurchDate: 9/2010
Model: 3100
ModelYear: 2011
IntColor: Maple
ExtColor: White
________

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2012, 01:46:29 pm »

My son owns two shares of Disney stock.  They are framed, well one is, and hanging on his wall upstairs.  He is a voting citizen of USA.  I think he gets or at least got 18 cents a year dividend.  I don't know nor do I have an opinion about who owns the bulk of the Disney stock. However, generally there are few regulations concerning who buys & owns shares of publicly traded, started in good old U.S. of A. companies. If and when I may have an ownership question, I would call my stock broker friend and ask him for clarification or call the company directly.  I could then possibly opine without too much supposition, innuendo or hearsay.  I do tend to be rather dismissive of those whom I think are acting so.

I may be capricious or arbitrary in my own feelings & dealings.  I may unintentionally also respond in such manner so as to let the listener decipher the statement - merely ask Linda. 

Aimee, I don't think you need explain your actions.  I think it is beneficial for me to learn how these forums function when you do so.

Kevin O'Meara
Bellaire,MI

now on
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: