Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Problem with Sani Con System  (Read 1688 times)
Les

Helpful Rating: 1
________
________

View Profile
« on: October 09, 2009, 04:11:36 pm »

Hell.
We own '06 2551 PC and have 35000 miles so far.
Just got back from Yellowstone and on the way we did our normal dumps, after last stop everything was right, but when I made to our home and turn off the engine I heard a sound coming from the sani con motor.  The sound was non stop and I tried to turn it on and off with the valve controls on the switch pannel and nothing! It was still buzzing steadily (coming from the pump).
I called the Sani Con people and the person on the phone did not make any efforts to help me or give any tips what to check etc. I asked her if there was any reset button and she said no. She said it's either your switch or pump itself.
Anyway, I was wondering if any PC owners on this forum had a similar problem and if so, what could be done before I take it to the dealer for service.
I have voltage meter but not sure how to check for power switch problem or pump itself.
Thanks ahead for any tips you might have.

Best Regards,
Les Korcala
Stuart

Helpful Rating: 5
________
________

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2009, 04:55:01 pm »

;)When you have a problem with you Phoenix regardless if you are in or out of warranty you should call Kermit at the plant.  574-266-2020.  He knows more about anything on these motor homes than anybody else including most of the time the people that manufacture the parts.  If he cant help you on the spot he will be the first to tell you.  (probably will never happen as if he does not have the answer he probably wont sleep until he does).

With that said, please call him instead of talking to people that don't care and don't know. exactly!

2o2Remember I am selling these things direct now.  I need you guys happy and telling other people how great we are! LOL
Les

________
________

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2009, 07:53:10 pm »

Awesome!
Will contact him ASP.
Best,
Les
aimee
Administrator
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 61
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: New
Model: 2100
Slide: Yes
________

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2009, 09:15:50 am »

;)When you have a problem with you Phoenix regardless if you are in or out of warranty you should call Kermit at the plant.  574-266-2020.  He knows more about anything on these motor homes than anybody else including most of the time the people that manufacture the parts.  If he cant help you on the spot he will be the first to tell you.  (probably will never happen as if he does not have the answer he probably wont sleep until he does).

exactly!

I'll just repeat what he said.  I absolutely understand the inclination to try to solve the problem yourself with the manufacturer of the item, but I've found that Kermit is so knowledgeable and willing to find solutions, that I have never heard someone say they weren't glad they called him.

Aimee, Webmistress
mccord9

________
________

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2009, 05:12:37 pm »

I had the exact same problem. I went to the back of the switch to disconnect it and as I was pulling on the wire it stopped. Bad connection cleaned it up and no more problems.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: