Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Florida August  (Read 265 times)
kevin

Helpful Rating: 22
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: New
PurchDate: 9/2010
Model: 3100
ModelYear: 2011
Slide: Yes
IntColor: Maple
ExtColor: White
________

View Profile
« on: May 28, 2012, 04:31:51 pm »

I just came in for a break.  I took apart fan to oil the little fiber pads lurkink around the shaft bushings & now get to play with simple green, brush & hose when I go back out. It got me thinking...... We are going to visit our son, who is in Pensacola at UWF Grad School, for two weeks in the MIDDLE of AUGUST.  rolling on the floor rolling on the floor rolling on the floor  Help
For anybody who has experienced such a place, will the AC keep up?  lots? little?  Will a couple of fans (for me) and a fan for Linda be enough?  Oh, I can move my CPAP thingy from the upper cabinet to the floor where the cold air will get sucked into the intake  Grin thereby cooling my lungs  Cheer

We are staying at.........oh, Avalon Landing & then Camp RunAMuck....no it's...Fort Pickens (out on a barrier island).
come visit...join the fun...
kevin
gradygal
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 87
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: New
PurchDate: March 2012
Model: 2910
ModelYear: 2013
Slide: Yes
IntColor: cherry
ExtColor: slate gray full body paint
________

our 3rd PC--Custom 2910

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 06:00:43 pm »

Let's see now---you will need an anchor front and rear!!! Seriously, you should be ok as long as Hurricane Joe doesn't hit you broadside-----

The air should be o.k. We were at Sebastian Inlet last year in June and it was 96. We had the air on and a fan and really, it was ok. Our only problem was that the fridge (which was on the west side, facing the sun) had a hard time keeping up with the intense heat.

Come visit him in January. Barry and Sue and others will be in Florida. Party at the COE. Reservations early. As soon as we are able (6 monthes out) I plan to make reservations for the 1st week in Jan.

Judi and George

Judi and George Nicholson
Punta Gorda FL
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: