Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Banning folk  (Read 300 times)
aimee
Administrator
SuperHero Member

Helpful Rating: 61
________
OwnPC: Yes
NewUsed: New
Model: 2100
Slide: Yes
________

View Profile WWW
« on: June 01, 2012, 12:31:00 pm »

So I had to ban one of our members last night.  DownBy TheRiver was banned from the forum. I want you guys to know that I don't do this lightly and I don't sleep well after I do. I appreciate each and every member of the forum, but the health of the community has to be paramount and we had regular members who were pushed to the point that they didn't want to stay in the forum.

None of this had anything to do with Phoenix Cruisers.  Everyone was in agreement that PC makes a phenomenal product and has excellent customer service.  I never mind a difference of opinion on PC's.  I'm not going to allow people to go from thread to thread drudging up disagreements from months ago that have nothing to do with PC.

So if you're tempted to be passive aggressive, or aggressive aggressive, or cryptically call out members time and again, I'm just going to have to say "Don't be that guy."  Don't be the guy that makes everyone else uncomfortable, because I have to ban that guy.  There's so much good in the forum.  Be a part of that instead.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 02:08:25 pm by aimee » Logged

Aimee, Webmistress
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: