• 17 Replies

TomHanlon

Re: Because I love y'all the mostest
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2013, 10:42:53 am »
 roflol  roflol

aimee

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2013, 11:18:38 am »
I got a factory tour Monday and it was AMAZING!!  I highly recommend it.  It is as cool as can be.  (cheer)

I agree. I have been to the factory four times, twice for each PC. First was to see it being built and the second to pick it up. Now my DW will not let me close to there again.:'(

You better be carefull or you will be out shopping for one.  ;)

:lol  My daughter is already pushing for a 2910T to drive to competitions around the state and country.  As I'm just in my 30's, and a single self-employed mom, it's probably going to be awhile before I bring home a PC.  ;)  But they are lovely. I know I post about all the finishing details a lot, and I put it on the website and in the brochure, but seeing it firsthand was really impressive.  And they totally didn't even know I was coming in. I was up visiting Earl and stopped in for a surprise visit on my way home Monday morning.

Ron Dittmer

• Ron and Irene
    • View Profile
    • My 2007 2350 Phoenix Cruiser
  • OwnPC: Yes
  • NewUsed: New
  • PurchDate: June 2007
  • Model: 2350 Ford
  • ModelYear: 2007
  • Slide: No
  • IntColor: Cherry Green&Gray
  • ExtColor: Full Body Gray
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2013, 02:59:16 pm »
My daughter is already pushing for a 2910T to drive to competitions around the state and country.  As I'm just in my 30's, and a single self-employed mom, it's probably going to be awhile before I bring home a PC.
  Just say the word (and your spending budget) Aimee and we'll find something affordable.  Likely not a 2910T, but something that will work well for you and your daughter.  Most women who go solo with a pet or child prefer a short rig.

Then again, just tell that info to Earl, and he'll take best care of you.  But you already know that.
Ron (& Irene) Dittmer