• OwnPC: Yes
  • NewUsed: Used
  • PurchDate: 01/14
  • Model: 2910
  • ModelYear: 2013
  • Slide: Yes
Surround sound
« on: August 31, 2016, 01:58:30 pm »
We have a 2013 2910T  when using the surround sound unit the back 2 speakers need to be adjusted for bass does any one know how to do that.  I looked in the manual but couldn't find how to balance speakers.  In previous units I have owned that was a relatively easy adjustment using the remote any help would be appreciated

Pax

Re: Surround sound
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2016, 06:44:56 am »
I'm not sure which surround sound system came with your rig.  Ours is a Samsung HT-F4500/ZA Bluray unit.  With ours we need to turn the unit on, switch the tv to the component setting that the Bluray is attached to (in order to see the menus), press the home button on the remote and then use the on-screen menu and the remote to choose the 'settings' option, then the 'audio' option.  All the audio settings are there, including the level, distance, test tone, etc.  You should have two front speakers, two rear speakers (surround), one center speaker and one subwoofer hooked up to the back of the unit.  When testing and/or setting, I find it easier to have my better half there to help (i.e.: to tell me when the sound is right for her)  :-D  I don't believe there is a way to balance, set, or even adjust the speakers on the fly using just the remote.

- Mike