• View Profile
  • OwnPC: Yes
  • NewUsed: Used
  • PurchDate: Sep 2014
  • Model: 2350 Ford
  • Slide: Yes
Ultra Slim Tower Fan
« on: July 15, 2015, 06:34:02 pm »
We just picked up a Bionaire Ultra Slim Tower Fan Combo from our local Costco.  ($49.99)  The combo contains two fans.  One is a very slim tower fan that is 40 inches tall.  The 40-inch tower fan stows perfectly behind the right shoulder of the passenger between the seat and the Euro Chair in our 2350.  We wrapped a towel around it for travel and it appears to be perfectly secure in that spot, but we have yet to use it on a trip.

The fan puts out great air, has 3 speeds, a remote, and seems fairly quiet to us.  I'm planning on using it in combination with the Fantastic Fan in our ceiling.  We've tried using a smaller fan, and the a/c fan, but we weren't satisfied those.  We will be travelling in some hot weather in the next few weeks and I'm optimistic this will greatly aid in cooling.  I should add that the Bionaire combo doesn't get a lot of love on Amazon, but the reviews on Costco are better - we'll see!

« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 08:31:05 am by bobkbusch »

Barry-Sue

• View Profile
  • OwnPC: Yes
  • NewUsed: New
  • PurchDate: 10/17/11
  • Model: 2551
  • ModelYear: 2012
  • Slide: Yes
  • IntColor: Cherry
  • ExtColor: Classic Umber
Re: Ultra Slim Tower Fan
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2015, 09:37:23 pm »
We bought this same combo package at Costco a few years ago.  I use both of them at home all the time.  In fact, the small unit moves a whole lot of air and I have to put it on the low speed to keep it from feeling too cold.  Great idea for the PC.

Sue
Barry and Sue 
Current   2012 2551 w/Slide
Previous 2008 2350 w/Slide