• OwnPC: No
  • NewUsed: Used
  • PurchDate: Used to own a 2700
  • Model: 2700
  • ModelYear: 2007
  • Slide: Yes
Second Owner OUTSTANDING SERVICE
« on: January 18, 2011, 07:43:32 pm »
I sent an info request for a battery sensor and this is PC's (Kermits) response.

On 1/17/2011 10:24 AM, Kermit Fisher wrote:
>
> I'm sending you a new sensor. We discontinued using them with the tripp-lite system. I doubt how effective they really are, but one is coming your way no charge.
>
>  
>
> Thank you,
>
>  
>
> Kermit Fisher
>
> WWW.PHOENIXCRUISER.COM
>
> 574-266-xxxx

Dear Mr. Fisher,
Thank you, Sir.  I believe you are probably right since there is a battery charge rate default temperature used internally (75-77F, I believe) that should kick in with loss of sensor.  In my case every thing was normal, i.e., no boiling, gassing, etc., until I lost the sensor and then the charger fried the battery in short order.  The battery bank being ~3 years old anyway probably did not help.

My real concern was keeping the system as near to the way PC shipped the unit as possible.  FYI the Tripp-Lite online help system was not helpful, and in fact shunted me off to second source oem's that basically had no interest in aiding either me or Tripp-Lite.

I did not mean to ask for "freebies" and certainly will reimburse PC for any expenses if you will make them known to me.

Thank you again for your service, attention to detail, and great customer response.
Sincerely.
L. G. Huitt

gradygal

• our 3rd PC--Custom 2910
    • View Profile
  • OwnPC: Yes
  • NewUsed: New
  • PurchDate: March 2012
  • Model: 2910
  • ModelYear: 2013
  • Slide: Yes
  • IntColor: cherry
  • ExtColor: slate gray full body paint
Re: Second Owner OUTSTANDING SERVICE
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2011, 06:12:37 am »
That goes to show what an exceptional company Phoenix USA is. Their customer service is top shelf.

That is one of the reasons that we have our 2nd PC in two years on order now--they took our 2010 2350 Sprinter in trade and we are waiting (anxiously) for our  2011 2551 to be completed.

Judi
Judi and George Nicholson
Punta Gorda FL

Ron Dittmer

• Ron and Irene
    • View Profile
    • My 2007 2350 Phoenix Cruiser
  • OwnPC: Yes
  • NewUsed: New
  • PurchDate: June 2007
  • Model: 2350 Ford
  • ModelYear: 2007
  • Slide: No
  • IntColor: Cherry Green&Gray
  • ExtColor: Full Body Gray
Re: Second Owner OUTSTANDING SERVICE
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2011, 01:11:59 pm »
So many of us have our own such experiences like mentioned above.  It adds more "peace of mind" in owning a Cruiser.  I'll share with non-Cruiser owners, this type of customer relations Phoenix USA has with PC owners, regardless of when & where they bought it, and how old it is.  But I wonder if those other people believe me.

I have a great respect in how Phoenix USA does business.  It's not all about business.
Ron (& Irene) Dittmer