• PurchDate: August 14, 2017
  • Model: 2552
  • ModelYear: 2017
  • Slide: Yes
  • IntColor: Toast, cherry cabinets, desert sand counters
  • ExtColor: Graystone
PC factory visit
« on: August 10, 2018, 02:27:29 pm »
We have been at PC for the past two days having warranty work completed. Our one year anniversary is next week. We have never had a better experience from the waiting area to the service area. Doug and Danny were exceptional. They addressed every issue we had with speed and skill. They went above and beyond our expectations. We also met a lot of people while waiting. PC employees, PC owners and a lot of potential owners. They were very busy due to a RV show that was cancelled and people came to the factory to look instead. I believe they made a few sales while we were there. Earl even walked in! That was a pleasant surprise.
I didn't count, but there were a lot of coaches being built. It looked like the production line was full.
We met Chuck, one of the owners and his wife Tina. She doesn't even work there and she spent a lot of time talking to us and making notes to help with minor issues website related.
I was impressed by everything I heard and saw. For those who were concerned about the change, I say have no fear. We are in good hands!  2o2

Free2RV

• Gary and Susie
    • View Profile
  • OwnPC: Yes
  • NewUsed: New
  • PurchDate: June 11, 2018
  • Model: 3100
  • ModelYear: 2018
  • IntColor: Nightscape (Cherry)
  • ExtColor: Graystone (FBP)
Re: PC factory visit
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2018, 05:08:18 pm »
Great report! During our pre-build, build, and pick-up process, we experienced nothing but great service and hospitality. We too are very encouraged by the future of Phoenix USA!

bftownes

• View Profile
    • The Road Goes on Forever and the Party Never Ends
  • OwnPC: No
  • Model: 3100
  • ModelYear: 2018
  • IntColor: Desert Sand
  • ExtColor: Toast
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2018, 09:00:24 pm »
We have been at PC for the past two days having warranty work completed. Our one year anniversary is next week. We have never had a better experience from the waiting area to the service area. Doug and Danny were exceptional. They addressed every issue we had with speed and skill. They went above and beyond our expectations. We also met a lot of people while waiting. PC employees, PC owners and a lot of potential owners. They were very busy due to a RV show that was cancelled and people came to the factory to look instead. I believe they made a few sales while we were there. Earl even walked in! That was a pleasant surprise.
I didn't count, but there were a lot of coaches being built. It looked like the production line was full.
We met Chuck, one of the owners and his wife Tina. She doesn't even work there and she spent a lot of time talking to us and making notes to help with minor issues website related.
I was impressed by everything I heard and saw. For those who were concerned about the change, I say have no fear. We are in good hands!  2o2

Great report! 

I recently commented on my trip to Elkhart a couple of weeks ago.  I was also pleased and confident with my decision.

Most all of us are not really receptive to change. Earl was apparently a Phoenix USA icon of sorts and still is with some.  Guess what...there's a new sheriff in town.  The sky is not falling.  I am pleased with the customer service I have received from Barry Hyser, who has big shoes to fill and is doing a great job doing so.

I really look forward to taking possession of my Phoenix Cruiser.

Cheers  :)(:

Ron Dittmer

• Ron and Irene
    • View Profile
    • My 2007 2350 Phoenix Cruiser
  • OwnPC: Yes
  • PurchDate: June 2007
  • Model: 2350 Ford
  • ModelYear: 2007
  • Slide: No
  • IntColor: Cherry Green&Gray
  • ExtColor: Full Body Gray
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2018, 07:36:09 am »
It is great to read that with all the changes there, customer commitment is still #1.
Ron (& Irene) Dittmer

mikeh

• View Profile
  • OwnPC: No
  • Model: 2351
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2018, 12:38:05 pm »

Well, as one of those "potential owners", I can certainly attest to the observation of a busy couple of days. I was there both days as well and we had an opportunity for some extended chats while I was waiting to get some time with sales (Hi Guys--hope your trip to Yellowstone is smooth and fun!). Barry was out, and both salesmen, Pete and Stacy, were doing their best to manage the inflow, but they had to press some folks from finance and other areas into service to conduct tours. There WERE some sales made--including Pete staying late after hours on Friday to finish up mine--thank you Pete! I did get the unexpected chance to chat with Earl a minute, had to run him down to shake his hand and tell him how a couple of years of "Earl videos" were instrumental in my becoming a Phoenix owner. All in all, I've got to second the "good hands" observation--one of my real concerns was, now that I was finally ready to buy, had the evolution and changes over the past year at Phoenix altered the combination that had forced Phoenix to the top of my list? After honest exchanges with both Barry and Pete, I'm happy to be able to say NO! I am confident that Phoenix continues in the right direction and with new models in the wings and focus on reinforcing any weaknesses in the business, I believe we'll continue to be proud of "our company".