• NewUsed: New
  • PurchDate: January 4, 2018
  • Model: 2400 Ford
  • Slide: Yes
  • IntColor: toast
  • ExtColor: nightscape
Re: 2019 Phoenix Cruiser Travel Club Rally
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2018, 09:09:04 am »
John, Holly, you reset our password and we still can't get into your site. We made a copy of the registration and sent it in by mail.

Lynn

TheLuvShack

• View Profile
  • OwnPC: Yes
  • NewUsed: Used
  • PurchDate: October 2016
  • Model: 3100
  • ModelYear: 2012
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2018, 07:17:07 pm »
I can't log into the travel site so I can't register online or print the damn form. I want to be included in the Charleston Rally. If I'm unable to secure a reservation, I'M DONE with the PC Cruiser Travel Club! Hell I might just throw in the towel now. I think I will. Bye!

2 Frazzled

• View Profile
    • Spirit of the Woods
  • PurchDate: May 2013
  • Model: 2552
  • ModelYear: 2013
  • IntColor: Sunlit & Cherry
  • ExtColor: Sunlit
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2018, 05:33:09 am »
I am sorry you are frustrated. There are glitches on the site that John has been working to rectify. I appreciate everyone's patience and understanding while he works on it. The online registration is an extra we pushed through at the last minute. Everything worked when we tested both before launch and again after we heard there were problems. Several members successfully used the online form and some can't access it. It's hard to trouble shoot an intermittent problem without knowing the steps people have taken but John is trying.

You can still register without delay. The registration form was sent to all members a week ago in the December newsletter. Several members have already printed it and registered that way. If you did not get the newsletter, please let us know. All board member email addresses are at the top of the newsletter. All members also have Karen's email address as she is the one that sends the welcome letter when you join. She also handles reunion registration since she's the treasurer and tracks the money.

Contact one of us so we can get help.

Holly

John, Holly, and sometimes Chloe.
Travel Blog: Spiritofthewoods.net

2 Frazzled

• View Profile
    • Spirit of the Woods
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2018, 05:57:55 am »
To access the website and online registration form:
- Go to phoenixcruisertravelclub.org
- Sign in to the member area (if WordPress hijacks you and takes you to a mostly blank screen with login, use the back button on your browser to return to our site with the picture of a Phoenix. Remember some people were given passwords that end in a period and some end with an exclamation point. Try both ways.)
- Once logged in, go to the menu on the right, under the header "Private:Members Only" and select "2019 Phoenix Cruiser Reunion Registration"
- Fill in the required fields on the form then select the "submit" button at the bottom. You will get a pop up that says your information was submitted and Karen will receive your info. (I had to hit the submit button twice but it went).
- Karen will then invoice for payment.

This will work for most people. It has gone through using Chrome, Firefox and Amazon Silk browsers. If you are having problems, let us know using private email or personal message here on the forum. Include your name, email address, and which browser you are using (or type of phone) so we can troubleshoot. If you can list the steps taken and results, it will help John as he tries to figure out why it doesn't work for everyone.

NOTE: only registered members can access the private area OR the form. If you are not a member and want to join, let us know.

RheaNL

• View Profile
  • PurchDate: October 4, 2012
  • Model: 2100
  • IntColor: Dusk
  • ExtColor: Dusk lower
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2018, 06:38:27 pm »
I believe I was the first complainant both on teh PC forum and in a couple direct emails.  Thank you to "Wordpress@PhoenixCruiserTravelClub.org. I was given new log in information (name and password) and it worked great. (cheer)

Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays to all! 

2 Frazzled

• View Profile
    • Spirit of the Woods
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2018, 08:53:31 pm »
That was John H. I knew who you were when you posted on the blog so we already had your email. I told John, he reset your account and the system automatically sent you the notice with your password.

I don't know the real names of the others that posted here so John can't fix their accounts until they send their email. I'm good with online caution and don't post personal info on the public forum, however, I have sent name, personal email and phone number via the personal message feature on the forum without any problems. Anyone that can't log in to the travel club website can do that. Once we get the message with name and email, John can fix their account.

2 Frazzled

• View Profile
    • Spirit of the Woods
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2018, 06:08:39 am »
Two updates:

John got the generic emails set up so you can email him at webmaster@phoenixcruisertravelclub.org

We got another request to reactivate someone's account and John started cross matching members with the web site log in list. Many members are missing so he is working to fix that. We suspect data was lost back when he was getting the site switched over. He had verified the list a few months back and it was good. Now it's not. We've made it through the Christmas crush so he will focus on re-entering the missing members. The system will send you an email with your password. No action is required on your part.

Bill G

• The Midnight Rambler - Andersonville National Cem.
    • View Profile
  • PurchDate: November 10 2016
  • ModelYear: 2017
  • IntColor: Nightscape
  • ExtColor: Nightscape
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2018, 07:50:29 am »
Just sent our reservation for the 2019 Phoenix Cruiser Rally through the online site!  (cheer)

tymote John and Holly for resetting my password. It was EzPz, and we really appreciate all you are doing to get the rally together!!  heartshower

A safe and healthy New Year to all  :)(:

Bill G
Bill G.

RheaNL

• View Profile
  • PurchDate: October 4, 2012
  • Model: 2100
  • IntColor: Dusk
  • ExtColor: Dusk lower
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2018, 01:22:59 pm »
Thank you John H......
.For taking on the task of getting the club web site up and running smoothly.  It is looking good.  I would encourage members to explore the entire site and post photos from previous reunions.