• OwnPC: Yes
  • NewUsed: New
  • Model: 2552
  • ModelYear: 2018
  • Slide: No
  • ExtColor: United States
Cleaning Question
« on: November 09, 2019, 09:01:05 am »
Maybe for fanatics only: in the 2552 bathroom, how do you get into the spaces between the shower wall and the linen closet and the shower wall the the sink cabinet to clean the glass, the floor and the metal track? Thanks!

donc13

• View Profile
  • PurchDate: 03/2015
  • Model: 2551
  • ModelYear: 2015
  • Slide: Yes
  • IntColor: Nightscape/Hickory
  • ExtColor: White/Nightscape
Re: Cleaning Question
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2019, 02:26:12 pm »
I use a wool duster to get between the shower and the cabinets.  I don't worry too much about the glass on that side. I suppose you could tie a rag to a dowel sprayed with glass cleaner.  The track under the shower door is not as easy especially as that is where we  kept the catbox.  I try to dry dust as much dirt as I can before wetting a twisted piece of paper towel and just working at it until I think it is "good enough".  I hope somebody has a better idea.  I can say that those sponge paintbrush type things don't work.

Patti
---
Don and Patti

Thomas4854

• View Profile
  • PurchDate: August 14, 2017
  • Model: 2552
  • ModelYear: 2017
  • Slide: Yes
  • IntColor: Toast, cherry cabinets, desert sand counters
  • ExtColor: Graystone
Re: Cleaning Question
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2019, 05:43:46 pm »
I have a large (color coordinated of course) pool noodle stuffed up under the sink edge between it and the shower to help keep stuff from falling down and getting in there.
Donc13- I put Glad press and seal over the shower door track and drain when the litter box is in there. Helps keep the litter out.
For cleaning in between I have used different things like a long feather duster, sticking the DustBuster in as far as I can, Swiffers and whatever else I think up. The glass on the outside doesn't get wet just dusty and you can't see through it anyway! 🤷‍♀️ I'm pretty much a fanatic/germaphobe, but sometimes you can only do so much.