• PurchDate: 03/20
  • Model: 2551
  • ModelYear: 2006
  • Slide: Yes
  • IntColor: Green/Cherry
  • ExtColor: White/green
Re: Introduce Yourself!
« Reply #1155 on: March 12, 2019, 04:32:57 pm »
Hello and thank you for the warm welcomes, much appreciated.  I'm already very happy to be apart of the PC Community, seems like a great group of folks.  Ron you're correct regarding VolkeMon, he's the one that actually told me about this forum.  He has already been tremendous help suggesting here and seeing pictures of his wonderful floor.  I will hopefully get started with some renovations next week, I'm excited to get started.  Thanks again!  -Sarah Beth

Toaster

• View Profile
  • OwnPC: Yes
  • NewUsed: New
  • PurchDate: 3/2/2019
  • Model: 2552
  • ModelYear: 2019
  • IntColor: Toast
  • ExtColor: Toast
« Reply #1156 on: March 13, 2019, 02:07:52 pm »
Hello everyone,

DH and I took possession March 7 of our new 2019 2552 in Toast.  We are long time RVer's, first in a TT, then a 5th wheel, then Pace Arrow 38ft MoHo.  We didn't need all that space since our grandkids are grown so decided to downsize to a C or B+.  We retired Nov 30, but started our research several months prior.  We went to RV shows, looked online, stalked owner forums for every kind that made the short list.  DH happened to stumble across Earl's videos and excitedly told me I needed to watch them.  I was sold.  We started our shopping and actually decided to order from the factory.  We were looking for hotels and airline tickets when we learned Camper's Inn was now selling PC exclusively.  After checking the CI's websites we learned there were the 3 models available for tour outside of Raleigh NC.  We made a day trip there, fell in love with the 2552 and the rest is history.  We are currently loading her up for our maiden voyage now. 

My favorite things?  They are too many to list.  We are amazed at the amount of storage on the inside, as well as the quality construction.  Since we didn't order it from the factory, there may have been some options (solar) we would have gotten, but there are so many upgrades on this coach we feel we got a great deal on it.  While there are always pinches  when downsizing (house OR MoHo) it has actually been OK.   I was surprised at all the things that had made their way into the old RV that I never used. 

We are looking forward to getting to know everyone on this forum and gleaning knowledge and information on this fabulous coach we decided on. 

Hope to see you on the road

Gary & Kristy
2019 Phoenix Cruiser 2552

Gary & Kristy
North Carolina
2019  2552 
Full Body Paint - Toast

gandalf42

• View Profile
  • PurchDate: May.2017
  • ModelYear: 2017
  • Slide: No
  • IntColor: Hickory/Graystone
  • ExtColor: 2 Tone Graystone/Nightshade
« Reply #1157 on: March 13, 2019, 03:25:53 pm »
Congrats on the new RV! Nothing like driving off in a brand new RV!  :)

Yes, I was surprised at what all we had managed to pack into our previous 27' class C, many that had not seen the light of day for years!

Welcome to the forum!
Mike & Pat Astley,

Ron Dittmer

• Ron and Irene
    • View Profile
    • My 2007 2350 Phoenix Cruiser
  • PurchDate: June 2007
  • Model: 2350 Ford
  • ModelYear: 2007
  • Slide: No
  • IntColor: Cherry Green&Gray
  • ExtColor: Full Body Gray
« Reply #1158 on: March 13, 2019, 03:39:31 pm »
Welcome Kristy and Gary!
Ron (& Irene) Dittmer

mikeh

• View Profile
  • PurchDate: 02/2019
« Reply #1159 on: March 13, 2019, 05:16:32 pm »
Hi Kristy and Gary and WELCOME!!

From one brand new 2552 Toast owner to another:  Glad to have you on the forum!  I beat you by only three weeks (February 12 for me), but I know the excitement you're experiencing getting ready for that first trip!  You have a lot more RV experience that I do, though, so I'm sure your adapting to the new unit will be relatively trouble-free.  Even so, you can count on the good folks on this forum to be responsive if there are any questions at all they can help with.

All the best and Safe Travels,         Mike

CalCruiser

• View Profile
  • NewUsed: Used
  • PurchDate: November 2015
  • ModelYear: 2003
  • IntColor: Beige / Maple
  • ExtColor: custom dark shadow grey & blue jeans metallic stripes
« Reply #1160 on: March 14, 2019, 12:22:50 am »
Welcome newbies!

G & K - Congrats  on your new 2552 purchase.  Somewhere someone is surely kicking him or her self for being indecisive and now having to WAIT in line while you are out having fun!

Carpe Diem  :)(:
Just Truckin' Around

Sarz272000

• View Profile
  • PurchDate: August 2018
  • ModelYear: 2010
  • IntColor: Gray
  • ExtColor: Gray
« Reply #1161 on: March 14, 2019, 06:03:08 am »
Gary & Kristy

Welcome to PC.  Happy safe travels everyday!  We love that color!

Ron and Linda

Toaster

• View Profile
  • PurchDate: 3/2/2019
« Reply #1162 on: March 14, 2019, 11:30:08 am »
Haha. Funny you should say that. Someone actually showed up at the dealership to see our RV the day after we put down our deposit. They were really disappointed   We are usually the one who misses out because of hesitation. Not this time!

Welcome newbies!

G & K - Congrats  on your new 2552 purchase.  Somewhere someone is surely kicking him or her self for being indecisive and now having to WAIT in line while you are out having fun!

Carpe Diem  :)(:
Gary & Kristy
North Carolina
2019  2552 
Full Body Paint - Toast

Pappy T

• View Profile
  • OwnPC: No
« Reply #1163 on: March 16, 2019, 11:39:44 am »
Hi all , just back from a 10 week trip southwest and catching up on the forum , must say congrats to the new owners and how jealous I am !  I got to see my 1st 2551 while in Alamogordo NM , it was a older model ( Green !) and the owner , Glenn from WI , hasn't had it that long and may be joining the forum before too long !  While at the walmart in town I did see another in the lot but didn't meet up with the owner ,not sure of model and think it was a goldish color . Not too many out there that's for sure . With all the changes going on at PC I hope we will still be on game for a future purchase , wanted to do factory on way back but weather and a foot injury held us back ... Sorry Barry ! Hope to make it there in April though . Happy Motoring all  :)

Pegga

• View Profile
  • PurchDate: 4-2-19
  • Model: 2910
  • ModelYear: 2015
  • IntColor: Beige
  • ExtColor: Custom
« Reply #1164 on: April 12, 2019, 11:35:21 am »

Greetings,

Peggy and I live in Merritt Island FL. A month ago we were visiting her parents in Syracuse and decided to go to an RV sale at a local dealer. We had talked about buying an RV but just hadnít found one that knocked our sox off. As soon as we went inside this one, Peggy said that it was the one. I wasnít so sure so we came back to FL. We did a little research and thought about it more and she talked about it more (applied the pressure) so we called the dealer and made an offer. We flew up on April 2, and drove it back to FL on the 4th and 5th. We did our first camp on April 12th, at Jetty Park in Cape Canaveral. We had front row seats to an amazing launch and return of the boosters. The RV performed flawlessly and we were able to figure out most of the systems. We still have a few questions and look forward to reaching out for your expertise and sharing our adventures.

2 Frazzled

• View Profile
    • Spirit of the Woods
  • PurchDate: May 2013
  • ModelYear: 2013
  • IntColor: Sunlit & Cherry
  • ExtColor: Sunlit
« Reply #1165 on: April 13, 2019, 09:50:18 am »
Welcome! I'm sure you're going to love your Phoenix. Don't hesitate to ask questions. There a many helpful people here on the forum and usually someone will have an answer. It's an awesome community.

John, Holly, and sometimes Chloe.
Travel Blog: Spiritofthewoods.net

mikeh

• View Profile
  • PurchDate: 02/2019
« Reply #1166 on: April 13, 2019, 10:32:36 am »
Welcome guys!!  You have a beautiful 2910!

It's always great to welcome a new owner to the forum.  Give the folks here a chance to help with any questions or issues that surface.  I'm sure you're going to enjoy the Cruiser for many years to come!

All the best,          Mike

Sarz272000

• View Profile
  • PurchDate: August 2018
  • ModelYear: 2010
  • IntColor: Gray
  • ExtColor: Gray
« Reply #1167 on: April 13, 2019, 11:27:43 am »
Pegga
Welcome to the forum.  Get used to meeting people because your PC is a beauty and others will be stopping by to see it!

Happy Trails

Ron S

Volkemon

• View Profile
  • PurchDate: October 31, 2017
  • ModelYear: 2006
  • IntColor: Light Maple
  • ExtColor: White
« Reply #1168 on: April 15, 2019, 09:12:04 am »

Greetings,

Peggy and I live in Merritt Island FL. A month ago we were visiting her parents in Syracuse and decided to go to an RV sale at a local dealer. We had talked about buying an RV but just hadnít found one that knocked our sox off. As soon as we went inside this one, Peggy said that it was the one. I wasnít so sure so we came back to FL. We did a little research and thought about it more and she talked about it more (applied the pressure) so we called the dealer and made an offer. We flew up on April 2, and drove it back to FL on the 4th and 5th. We did our first camp on April 12th, at Jetty Park in Cape Canaveral. We had front row seats to an amazing launch and return of the boosters. The RV performed flawlessly and we were able to figure out most of the systems. We still have a few questions and look forward to reaching out for your expertise and sharing our adventures.

Hello from Grant!  I work in Viera, so next door. :)   AWESOME launch, wasnt it?   

LAF32

• View Profile
  • PurchDate: March 2019
  • Model: 2910
  • ModelYear: 2013
  • IntColor: NIghtscape
  • ExtColor: Nightscape
« Reply #1169 on: April 15, 2019, 11:32:07 am »
Hello,
We have just purchased a very nice 2013 PC 2910D and are excited to get started part time RVing this year.  Since we are just getting started, we would appreciate any advice and recommendations about getting local service and or repair help here in the middle TN area.  We live in Brentwood/Nashville, so if there is anyone that can offer recommendations good or bad, thanks in advance for your help!

Donna & Larry F